Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sunday...lovely Sunday

Sunday has long been my favorite day of the week. Today proved this to me again.

I was so tired and I slept in late. I woke up groggy and grumpy. I had to press the button for coffee and I made a serving of steel cut oatmeal. I saw that tiny amount of oatmeal and my grumpiness went to just plain annoyance. I ate my portion and headed upstairs to shampoo my hair.

We went out to pick out household items and ended up at Olive Garden for a quick meal - Olive Garden gives me good feelings - family and fun. While it is not my fave Italian restaurant (I vote for Baci or Giovanna's) it gives me good feelings. We shared soup, salad, caprese flatbread, calamari and a luscious lemon cake (which was really good) and conversation.

This really made my Sunday. Thanks, SK!

No comments: