Saturday, January 23, 2010

Getting to know your blogger...

GETTING TO KNOW YOU QUIZ

Metal or non-stick? Metal. I use All Clad and/or Le Creuset most of the time

Cast iron or stainless? Cast iron. OOOH! I have my Maternal Grandmother's cast iron skillet and I love it.

Cutting board: silicone or wood? Both

Knife: carbon steel or stainless? Carbon steel. Wusthof Classic.

Kitchenaid or hand mixer? Gah! trick question - I was gifted with the KitchenAid Pro 6 for Christmas one year - so I do use it and then an old school cheap hand model as well.

Cooktop: gas, electric, induction? Electric. Sigh. I dream of having gas. Ahhh the horror! When I was young, I had gas and couldn't master it. Now I am an experienced and a pretty good cook...I can't get gas.

Side-by-side, freezer on top, fridge on top? Freezer on top but that was NOT my idea - I wanted the french refrigerator...ahhhh compromise.

Apron or whoops? Neither - I am a pretty neat cook - it all lands on the counters

Mashed potatoes: by hand, ricer, or mixer? Depends

Sandwich or wrap? Wraps - loving the variety of wraps that are out there

PB & _________ ? jelly - grape or chocolate or just peanut butter. I love peanut butter.

Pancakes: syrup or applesauce? Syrup on pancakes other than potato pancakes and then that is applesauce

Cake: scratch or mix? Scratch. It’s all about the love

Chili: beans or no? Beans.

Napkin: cloth or paper? paper

BBQ: takes the whole weekend to make or take out? BOTH!!!!!

Chicken: white or dark? Both!!!

Ice cream: cone or dish? cup

No comments: